- 9 starters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX (RB/WR/TE), K
- 7 bench players
PPR Scoring System
- 1 pt per 25 yds passing
- 1 pt per 10 yds rushing/receiving
- 4 pts per passing TD
- 6 pts per rush/receive TD
- 1 pt per reception
- Bonus pts at 300 pass yds, 100 rush/receive yds
- Blind bidding for free agents ($100 cap)
- Trades are allowed (with SafeLeagues review)
Schedule & Playoffs
- Play each team in the league at least once
- 6 teams make the playoffs (single elim. playoffs start Week 14)
EMPIRE LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
This is an Empire league, which has the following characteristics that are different from a typical re-draft league played over the course of just one season:
- Dynasty Format: This is a dynasty league, which means your entire roster rolls over from one season to the next. You can improve your team via in-season trades and free agent pickups, and through the annual rookie draft. Rookie drafts are held on June 1 every season.
- The Empire Pot: Roughly half of the prize pool is set aside each season into a rolling pot that keeps accumulating until one franchise wins the league two seasons in a row.
- No-Trade Clause: To prevent collusion and/or fraud, the reigning champion cannot make trades in the subsequent season. For example, an owner who wins the championship in 2018 and is playing for the Empire Pot in 2019 cannot make trades during the 2018 offseason or the 2019 season.
- The End: The league ends as soon as one franchise wins back-to-back titles.